Professional Make Up Application
- Red lipstick is a MUST for VPUG sessions. Even if outside of your comfort zone, red lips even with limited costuming can make for a great PUG shoot.
- Exaggerated eyes and lips are very important to the overall look.
- Smokey Eye
- Heavy Mascara and Eyeliner
- Pale Skin, accentuated lips and eyes
- Most of the Make-up applications you see in the photographs featured on this site were provided by a Palace deBoudoir make-up artist who really knows her PUG stuff.
- Boudoir make-up is applied in a dramatic fashion but different from PUG make-up.
- Palace deBoudoir does most of the make for the shoots that come to the studio. Make-up is $75
- Hair is optional at $75
- Hair & Make-up Application can both be provided for $130
If you want us to apply your personal hair extensions (natural hair only) it is an additional $25 for the extra time needed to make the hair look natural.